(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 6 January 2012

WOW

AUGUST 07, 2007

            Our 1st GET TOGETHER FELLOWSHIP was overwhelming! I cannot say that it was a great success because I believe, though we tried our best to make it perfect,  it had many flaws, but still, to have seen the Pangapisan Church with lots of youth…I could just exclaimed Wow! Whenever our fellow youths would get other additional chairs for them to sit on, it was a wow! We were all nervous and anticipated what God will do on that awesome night.

            That night was also special (for me) because the praise and worship was an hour. Another wow! I (as the praise and worship leader) was (and always will be) trembling, as the hour of praise and worship comes…I prayed to God to give me strength to stand in the midst of believers and to use me to lead them into His mighty presence.

            Before it started, I have lots of “practiced words” working in my head, but as the praise and worship started- God redirected my thoughts and told me to just focus on Him and look to Him, and He would tell me the right words to tell to His children. And so I stood there, eagerly waiting for the Holy Spirit’s leading, and as He began to move, my heart sank. He gave me eyes to see, and what I saw were the youths, His children-- eager and so excited to praise God! I could not help but shout for joy and they shouted too! And what a shout! It’s as if, the church will fall down, because of the loud praises and the cries of joy of His children.

            All I want is to give glory to His Name, all I want is to offer up loud praises for Him, to exalt His Name and make His praise glorious!

            My heart jumped for joy and the youths went crazy for Jesus. Wow! It touched my heart and how much more with God’s? the perspiration was there, heart pounding was there, cries of joy was there,  and it’s as if you have no more voice to offer… but the praises went on, for after all, we’re all doing it for Him and not for us. God indeed was in that place! Praise be to God alone!

            I know and believe that God moved in that place, and in the hearts of the youths... and as I saw those hands, reaching out for Him, and surrendering all to Him, I could not helped but cry in thanksgiving, in awe, in amazement, in honor, in humbleness…

            And so many things happened that night, from presentations of different local churches, to the magulong pagbibigay ng matutulugan. As I’ve said, the attendance was unexpected thus, nagkagulo sa tulugan and even sa foods nagkaproblema! But thanks be to God who graciously helped us.

            All those hard works was paid by the unforgettable experienced. Our prayer ( the execom) was that the  main purpose of our activity - to have fellowship with different youths and with God -would be well attained. And by God’s grace (I believe) it was, it was… We prayed that they (the youths) would draw, seek a closer and intimate relationship with God. O what a night!
(Sana sa susunod na activity, ma-double pa ang heads. Though it would also mean double hard work, it will be an honor to serve God and His children.)

“AS EACH HAS RECEIVED A GIFT, WE USE IT TO SERVE ONE ANOTHER, AS GOOD STEWARDS OF GOD’S VARIED GRACE.”
1 PETER 4:10

“ LET US SHOUT ALOUD TO THE ROCK OF OUR SALVATION.”
PSALM 95:1

SHOUT UNTO GOD
Hillsong

Shout unto God with a voice of triumph
Shout unto God with a voice of praise
Shout unto God with a voice of triumph
We lift Your Name up, We lift Your Name up



“MAY WE SHOUT FOR JOY OVER OUR SALVATION AND IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD SET UP OUR BANN ERS.”
PSALM 20:5

0 comments:

Post a Comment