(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Songs of Heart


September 01, 2007

You Are / You Are Lord
Hillsong



You are my light and salvation, whom shall I fear? 
You are the strength of all my days, of whom shall I be afraid?
 
Though war may rise against me, of this will I be sure
 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/h/hillsong/you+are+you+are+lord_20807986.html ] 
That I will bless the Lord forever, I'll bless Your holy Name
 
Yes, I will bless the Lord forever, I'll bless Your holy Name
 

Lord, it is You I desire, it's You that I seek
 
To live with You in Your house forever, beholding Your beauty
 
And In the time of trouble, of this will I be sure
 

You ask me who do I say that You are
 
And I say that you are the Christ, Son of the living God


I’LL STILL BE PRAISING YOU



When the road seems so unclear
When I’ve lost what I hold dear
When it’s hard to understand
All Your holiness demands

When the wait seems much too long
When Your answer seems to wrong
When the price seems far too high
To walk by faith and not by sight

Lord I’ll be praising You
Lord I’ll be praising You
When the wall refuse to fall
And the mountain seems too tall
Lord I’ll be praising YOU
Oh, Lord I’ll still be praising You


I CAST ALL MY CARES UPON YOU…

“You know everything Lord…” JOHN  21:17


I lay them down
And at Your feet I bow
And magnify Your Holy Name
For You are greater than
All my sins and shames
Oh Lord You have cleansed me
And made me pure in heart and thoughts
Thank You for Your love
For saving me and forgiving me
May we love, just as You loved
May we forgive, just as You forgave


0 comments:

Post a Comment