(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

MY JOURNAL ENTRIES

Over the next blogs would be my entries on my journals that started on the year 2007. These are my collections of Scriptures, prayers, quotations from different books that I've read, book articles, poetry, important memories, songs, christian reflections and others.


These were and are the Chronicles of my soul or of my faith as a Christian. It is unlike the Chronicles in the Bible which gives you a record of Israel's family history, particularly of David, Israel's greatest King, nor a list of my genealogy, for i haven't done my research yet, though if i would and could, am pretty sure i would end up on the list back to Adam, but it would definitely be that looooooooonnngggg. 


My Chronicles would be the accounts of joys, my sadness, my griefs, my sorrows, my triumphs and failures, my confusions and doubts, my hopes, my dreams, my Journeys, my Walk as a Christian. But most importantly, these were and are the account of how great my God is, on how He continues to shower me His blessings, continues to be faithful, continues to guide and lead. These are accounts,of beyond me, there is a GOD who works in me both to will and to work for His good pleasure. There is a Sovereign God who knows me from the inside and out. There is Mighty God who saved me from my sins . There is a Holy, Holy, Holy God who justifies and sanctifies me continually.There is a Loving God who continues to love me even if I'm not lovable, who continues to forgive all of my sins.


The same God of Abraham, of Moses, of Isaac, of Jacob, of David, of the Israelites,of  the disciples and of the apostles, is the same God of Joannah.


It is my humble prayer that thru these journals, I may showcase you HOW GREAT WAS AND IS MY GOD.


"JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME YESTERDAY,TODAY AND FOREVER." Hebrews 13:8

“THIS WILL BE WRITTEN FOR THE GENERATION TO COME, THAT A PEOPLE YET TO BE CREATED MAY PRAISE THE LORD.”
PSALM 102:18

You Reign
Mercy Me
Even before there was a drop in the ocean even before there was a star in the sky even before
the world was put in motion You were on Your throne You were on Your throne.


You reign glory in the highest You reign 
let creation testify by Your name 
every knee will bow
and every tongue proclaim that Jesus reigns.

Even before Your hand made the heavens 
even before the breath of all mankind 
even before we  had to be forgiven 

You were on Your throne You were on Your throne. 


Yesterday, today and forever You are God who was, and is and is to come. 


WHOLLY YOURS
DAVID CROWDER BAND

I am full of earth
You are heaven’s worth
I am stained with dirt, prone to depravity
You are everything that is bright and clean
The antonym of me
You are divinity


But a certain sign of grace is this
From a broken earth flowers come up
Pushing through the dirt


You are holy, holy, holy
All heaven cries “Holy, holy God”
You are holy, holy, holy
I wanna be holy like You are


You are everything that is bright and clean
And You’re covering me with Your majesty
And the truest sign of grace was this
From wounded hands redemption fell down
Liberating man


You are holy, holy, holy
All heaven cries “Holy, holy God”
You are holy, holy, holy
I want to be holy like You are


But the harder I try the more clearly can I feel
The depth of our fall and the weight of it all
And so this might could be the most impossible thing
Your grandness in me making me clean


Glory, hallelujah
Glory, glory, hallelujah
You are holy, holy, holy
All heaven cries “Holy, holy God”


You are holy, holy, holy
I want to be holy, holy God


So here I am, all of me
Finally everything
Wholly, wholly, wholly
I am wholly, wholly, wholly
I am wholly, wholly, wholly Yours
I am wholly Yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment