(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

MY CALLING

AUGUST 18, 2007



          WORSHIP is a divine privilege…

Psalm 100:4

English Standard Version (ESV)
 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
   and his courts with praise!
   Give thanks to him; bless his name!

            To stand before His throne praising His wonderful Name, shouting and celebrating His goodness.

            I believe, God called me in this area of ministry- worship ministry. I realized that the youths are burning and eager to worship God and yet somehow has a little understanding on how and why and whom we worship. That call in my life started when my heart was confused. When my brain and my heart cannot collide. I know in my heart that I love God and want to serve Him, my innermost was crying, and yet part of me (because of a returning love) was confused, and I cried because the thought of losing my “faith” because of my earthly desire to be loved was shaking, and I’m falling..I really needed someone to clear my thoughts and put me back to God again… Guru helped me realized and knows my true feelings on God. That I cannot let Him down just because I long to be loved. He said that “All desires of heart are wrong unless dictated by a Biblical mind…”
It was like, I’ve been waiting for someone to light my way, and God used him, to be found again. And as teas fell continually, I asked God for forgiveness, for letting my “emotions” rule me and not my “faith”.

            Guru also said that I should be leading His flocks and because the feeling of unworthiness, I could not, would not, “commit” to this great task, believing that I am not worthy of His call in my life. Besides, (I’ve always reasoned) I am still a LEARNER, not a TEACHER. But he said that I ‘don’t need to become a skilled teacher to lead, just a “grateful heart.

            And somehow, though I know I still have lots of things to learn, by God’s grace, I gladly committed myself for the sake of God’s Kingdom.

            And I answered His calling and announced that I would gladly share, with the youths of the SMUMC, the book EXTRAVAGANT WORSHIP by Darlene Zschech, last Saturday, March 18, 2007. I did not want to expect anything but my only prayer was that as we start the wonderful journey on why, how and whom we are to worship, that the youths would keep His Words in their hearts and not just merely listening.

            Today is our last day of Extravagant Worship study. For many Saturdays, God increased my patience, and He taught me that a leader has the responsibility of “teaching and leading”. He taught me to rely on His constant love, grace and mercy always. That His grace is sufficient. There were many circumstances that came along the way such as hindi matuloy-tuloy ang EW class dahil sa hindi maiiwasang event sa church, low attendance or sometimes, always late, sometimes, 3 heads are the highest attendance. But God promised in His book
Matthew 18:20
English Standard Version (ESV)
20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

                But I’m committed to God. I ought to remember what He has done in my life, He has saved me, and He put a new song in my mouth. I will never stop loving, believing and making His praise glorious.
           
            I love my God!

My deep desire is to know You more
And to love You deeper and deeper..
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saving Grace
Hillsong

Night and day I seek Your face
Long for You in the secret place
All I want in this life
Is to truly know you more...

As the waters cover the sea,
So Your love covers me
Guiding me on,
Roads unknown
I trust in You alone

My Saving Grace
My endless love
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with You
My one desire
My only truth
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with you


And I will rise on wings of eagles
Soaring high above all my fears
I rest in Your open arms of love

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t know what future is
I don’t know what His plans are
But I will only trust to the One above
And I will be in peace and in contentment

Someday, when He calls me again
 I will rise up and follow His lead
Which way to go, which way to take
I don’t know but I will obey

He knows my heart, He knows my thoughts
I cannot hide from Him no more
So here’s my life I lay them down
Use it Oh Lord, for it is Yours alone
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I OFFER MY LIFE
Songwriters: Cloninger, Claire; Moen, Don;

All that I am, all that I have
I lay them down before You, oh Lord
All my regrets, all my acclaims
The joy and the pain, I'm making them Yours

Lord, I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through, use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life

Things in the past, things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my heart, all of my praise
My heart and my hands are lifted to You

Lord, I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through, use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life

What can we give that You have not given?
And what do we have that is not already Yours?
All we possess are these lives we're living
That's what we give to You, Lord

Lord, I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through, use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life






0 comments:

Post a Comment