(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 24 February 2012

TRUE LOVE WAITS' PLEDGE


February 12, 2008



Believing that TRUE LOVE WAITS, I trust God’s sovereignty that He is in control of absolutely everything including my love life. I trust God’s wisdom that He knows when I’ll be ready to enter a biblical relationship and that His timing is always perfect and I trust God’s unfailing love with everything I am.

As I wait for TRUE LOVE, I would seek more of God, to love Him more, study His word and deepen my relationship with Him, to guard my heart, to guard my thoughts, to look at others in a different light to strive for purity and to think my “singleness” as a blessing.

And if the right time comes that I would enter a biblical relationship, I make a commitment to God, myself, my family, my friends, my future mate and my future children to be sexually abstinent from this day until the day I get married.

TRUE LOVE knows that all is worth the wait. I pray that God will empower me to be person of truth and wisdom, by doing so; I agree that God’s ways are best for me,

May this pledge I made be a constant reminder of my commitment before God, before this church, and if God wills, before my future marriage partner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful...just beautiful!
I'll make the pledge as well :)

arki_joh said...

thanks puregal! may we glorify God even while we wait...^~^

Post a Comment