(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Saturday 11 February 2012

BUKAS NA... BUKAS NA...

December 25, 2007

It’s Christmas time once again and once again, we remember and celebrate His birth, His salvation for us all, His love and sacrifice.

A humbling experience is to know that He came into this once beautiful world, now turned into a broken one, to restore, to heal, to save…

Ang daming nangyari, and I admit, I was too busy preparing for our concert, which by God’s grace was successful last Friday, December 21, and now preparing for C.I. Bukas na!
And I am tired... so tired!

I am so drained out, na feeling ko magkakasakit ako. But then again, always HE GIVES STRENGTH TO THE WEARY, HE GIVES REST TO THE POOR, and HE HELPS THOSE WHO ARE HEAVILY LADEN.

Whenever I remember Him, His promises, all I can remember to day is that “my labor is not in vain”. It is for the Lord’s.

Bukas, sa pagbubukas ng C.I.07, siguro mas mapapagod pa kami, puyatan, sakit ng ulo, di rin siguro maiiwasan ang impatience at ano pa. but, we are His servants and we are serving Him and His people. Masarap ang mag-serve, though hindi talaga maiiwasang ang mga complaints. Still, I pray Thee Lord, that you would help us accept all criticism, to know that we are doing our best to serve You and Your people, to love them and care for them and learn from them.

Nawa’y matuto kami sa darating na C.I. to not just merely have fun, but to learn and falling more to You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment