(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 5 February 2012

REMINISCE

November 09, 2007

Reminiscing what happened at the different activities held
-       Praise and Worship workshop (Alaminos, Pangasinan)
-       Annual Pre-C.I. (Mangaldan Umc) where I also celebrated my 23rd birthday

God has blessed me with so much, 
and I could really give it back by serving Him.
 life is beautiful!
Thank You Father that I’m still me, 
simply me in worshipping, in leading, in serving, in praising You…
I pray thee, my Lord, that in this beautiful life,
 I could still find You in the midst of it all
I could still love you carelessly
I could still serve You faithfully
I could still sing for You joyfully
I could think of You everyday
I could love You, every moment, and every breath of my life
And know what Lord?
I am Lord…
I thank God for all the people I have met, 
known, laughed with, cried with, struggled with, angered with, learned with
So many special people, and I still could love and could serve as long as I live
A blessed day indeed!

-       3rd council meeting (Lucao UMC) I, together with Aiza and Pj, were doing the servanthood thing- cooking for the delegates of the council meeting. Tried to cooked better, pero nagmukhang “lugaw” ung kanin! It was really shameful!

We have nothing to boast or be proud about. We could and should be humble.. to accept all criticisms with all meekness and humbleness.. glad that many people are at our side, helping us in “little” or “big” ways. Cheering us up, telling us to never get tired in serving and loving Him and His people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment