(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

RE-ECHO

November 24, 2007


Our re-echo was successful! Though ang daming di nakapunta, maybe God has chosen “the few” who are willing and committed for the ministry of God.

And humbled, I was also chosen. I do want to teach, to learn, and kinakabahan ako, it would be my first time to facilitate on Christmas Institute. When the Re-Echo- Bible Study Group was over, I felt “burdened”.

Naramdaman ko yung bigat ng pasaning kusa kong inilagay sa balikat ko. I know that I’m not alone, but still… maybe this is one of my many “struggles” in life.

Still, I am encouraged by the presence and support of Guru and Miss Anna, who are willing and committed in service. I am forever grateful for their lives, for their love for You, for their support to the youths.

Sometimes, in the ministry that you’ve been called or summoned, there will be lots of discouragements, struggles, hurts, cries, burdens… and yet you still serve despite of it all because You love Him. When we are being tempted on quitting, let us set our eyes, our focus on Him, and rely on Him.

I believe, God has given us the freedom to choose, that precious “free will”. That He is willing to let go of us, if we want to rebel. He just let us. we all can rebel against Him, ruin this precious life that He gave, confront Him because of undeserved struggles, and so on and so forth. We always have a choice.

And I do have a choice. It’s either to hate or love Him, rebel or serve Him, trust Him or doubt Him.

Kahit na ano pa ang sabihin nila, kahit gusto ko ng mag-quit kasi puro pasakit lang naman at hirap ang natatamo sa ministry, sa service… I chose to STAY, to OBEY, even though I can’t comprehend, I chose to LOVE, even though it hurts… I chose to SERVE.

Philippians 3:14

English Standard Version (ESV)
14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:13

English Standard Version (ESV)
13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

We can do what we want in life
But in the long run
If we choose the other way
Would it be His lost or ours?

But isn’t it grace called amazing?
That though for all of our sins
He is always ready to forgive

1 John 3:1
 1 See what kind of love the Father has given to us that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him

0 comments:

Post a Comment