(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Thursday 2 February 2012

I SEE A MAN

SEPTEMBER 23, 2007
9:45 pm


I see a man of faith, of real faith
Who longs to know Christ more and more
I see a man of wisdom, of beautiful wisdom
That humbly exalts God with these
I see a man of strength, of sufficient strength
Who’s strong and mighty in the power of God
I see a man of voice, of powerful voice
Who can defeat all doubts and sudden division
I see a man of laughter, of careless laughter
Knowing his joy is in the Lord, His beautiful Saviour
I see a man of passion, an inspiring passion
To share the gospel and proclaim His Word

I see a man of devotion, fully devoted
Who meditated His Word, day and night of his life
I see a man of honor, and humor
Who can go against the prevailing wind
I see a man of love, of that wonderful love
For Him, His church and His people

I couldn’t grasp the things I have seen
But I could see and I am grateful
To know someone who loves deeper
Who longs and desires to see His Kingdom
Establish not on earth but in heaven above
To know and see someone who care so much
For the flock of His only Lord
To guide and feed them until they’re old

I see a man who is wonderful
And fearfully made by our Creator
I see a man with a heart of compassion
I see a man, a soldier of Christ
I see a man, a faithful servant of Christ

Yes, I see a man…
But I can only see him as a man
I stand by and watch him
And I could only see this man

0 comments:

Post a Comment