(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 17 February 2012

THIS TIME

January 08, 2008 9:40pm

Year 2007 was a tough year, especially on the month of December- at Christmas Institute.
I wanna learn from all the hurts, disappointments, downfalls, discouragements… my faith, my heart, my love for the Lord was broken. I felt empty, hurt…

But God is a mighty God and He heals all the hurts, all the pains, the burden challenge that was set before me,

And little by little, my heart, my faith, my love is restoring. In times of these, I need silence, and I need space, to reconsider, to think back to learn, to rise again, to trust again, to serve again, to hope again and to love more and deeper, intimately with Him.

I would still be and continually hope in my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

One day, one more time, I would gladly, whole heartedly surrender all, my all to Him.

This time Lord, let me have that peace, that contentment, that stillness into Your loving arms. I know You know my heart’s cry, my heart’s desire Lord, more than I know it. So please, let me know Your will.
Your way
Your promises
Your precious Word…

0 comments:

Post a Comment