(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Thursday 2 February 2012

HE IS ABLE

OCTOBER 04, 2007

            As I looked and memorized from the Bible, as it gets on adding more each night, each book in the New Testament, sometimes, I do admit, that I do want to quit this…
            But I am continually strengthen by this verse

20 now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,” Ephesians 3:20
                        And
13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

            His Words are like breath in my heart, like the strength that keeps me. And though many times I’m tempted to stop, again His Words

“3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.1” 2 Thessalonians 3:3

            Truly that

“105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path” Psalm 119:105
           
            Whenever I am weak, His Words are true and perfect. So please Lord, teach me to do Your will and to obey Your commands and listen to Your voice. To trust in Your wisdom and power and Your love that surpasses all understanding.

            I cannot do this by my own strength, O Lord, but You are my strength. You are my hope, You are my joy.

            May I find shelter in the shadow of Your wings, and find rest my soul in You. I also pray thee O Lord that Your Words would be written in my heart and would never depart.
            I love You Lord... You know Father, that I do, love you…


LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Hillsong United 



http://srv.clickfuse.com/showads/track/imp.php?av=true&cid=29971407&aid=39380454&aids=&caph=&cids=&artist=Hillsong+United&song=Love+you+so+much&uri=http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/h/hillsongunited24479/loveyousomuch888097.html&t=1325644438
Hear these praises from a grateful heart
Each time I think of You
The praises start
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much

Lord, I love You, my soul sings
In Your presence
Carried on Your wings
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much

How my soul longs for you
Longs to worship You forever
In Your power and majesty
Lift my hands, lift my heart
Lift my voice towards the heavens
For You are my sun and shield



0 comments:

Post a Comment