(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 10 February 2012

ALL GLORY AND HONOR

December 15, 2007

We went to STEVE KUBAN’S concert, yesterday! God was awesome in that place! It was my prayer to be a part of a “worship night”, and this was the answer!

The night started at 8 pm, all were praises, dances, and worship unto the Lord of Host! Mike Hanapol was one of the guest performers, a living testimony of God’s amazing love, grace and forgiveness.

Many times, when I was “worshipping”, was just an “act”, to show that I was indeed “worshiping”, but was only trying to please the youths, and was thinking ‘hey, look am worshiping! I’m lifting up my hands! I’m worshiping, can’t you see? Look at me, you should follow me!” nakakahiya, but my mind was thinking that. I was consumed of what would people think of me, rather than what God would tell about me and my heart. 

So, I prayed, “Lord, there’s a veil in my eyes and heart that is hindering me from worshiping You faithfully. I want to see You God. I want to worship you, just as I am, no pretends. Let me look to You, let me cry out to You. Let me lift my hands and voice to You alone, create in me a pure heart that I may fear Your Holy Name.”

There were times when I looked to see what’s happening inside the Dagupan Auditorium, only to find myself that I (think) was the only one who was not worshiping truthfully, was ashamed, for they were all pouring out their hearts, crying out unto Thy God. Lifting up their hands, worshiping Him in full abandon, and I was just there, looking at them.

I always say to myself, that I want to be a living witness and be one of the people who freely and unashamedly worshipping and praising God. And that night, I was! I was! It took many minutes before I finally took hold of that truth! I wasted minutes of opportunity in praising and worshiping God!

I don’t want to end it there, me looking; I want to be involved in the worship to the Lord. I was surrounded with great, joyous worshippers! I may never have seen it at first, but God unveiled my eyes and heart.  I know that here on earth is a preparation of our endless and everlasting offering of praises to our God, when our time comes. We were created to worship God! To give Honor and glory due to His Name!

It’s overwhelming and awesome to know that when people give praise to God, God releases His blessings unto His people. It’s not because praise gives us a good feeling, though, God loves to hear our praises, He is more joyful to  bless His people whenever His people look up to Him, praising Him, giving thanks for Him, amidst of their problems. They continue to look in God, because of WHO HE IS- mighty, awesome, powerful, merciful, and beautiful. Outstanding, God!

God inhabits the praises of His people. God has called His children to praise Him continually, whatever life may brings, and to offer up sincere worship. If music is one of the instruments that I could give glory to God, they why would I not play, or sing or dance?

I love You Lord. I love singing Your praises, to dance carelessly for You, to shout aloud with a voice of triumph!

And I believed, that night, God opened up His heaven and look down on earth and heard and accepted the praises of His people. May we have touched and have put beautiful smile in His glorious face. I love to be in His presence with all people singing praises, with one voice, one purpose, and one heart.

The night ended up exactly at 12am. Our strengths have flown, but my heart was still singing! What an incredible night! You are incredible Lord! What a beautiful night! You are beautiful Lord!

You are beautiful Oh Lord,
And it’s appropriate to play
And bring beautiful music
To You and only You

You have given us voices to sing
And we’re going to sing out loud, out heart
You have given us talents to play
Instruments for You O God,
And we are going to play for You

Oh Lord, Yu are our song, our music
You give peace and contentment on our hearts
Yours alone is the glory and honor
Forever and ever… amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment