(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 7 May 2012

Yours is Better


January 05, 2008

6:45 AM

Hello po Lord! Good morning!

Lord, I don’t know, but the desire to teach is growing. Di ba, I told You, that I want to work after board exam but as the months paths by, You gave me, I believe, that desire to  “teach”. Maybe it started when I first committed in teaching at church, but now Lord, when I pass the board exam, I really want to teach at UL, in my university, most particularly in History! (The subject that I hated!)

Right now, while I was reading, I envisioned myself wearing slacks, or casual dress while teaching to the arki students. I don’t know if I could share some knowledge, but then like I’ve said before, I’m no teacher, I’m  a learner. And somehow I want to learn from them too. Then, while teaching at school, I’m also teaching at church of course, I don’t want to end my commitment to You, in church, to the youths…

I am ashamed, that when the review started, my mind was already set in finding a job here in Manila, wherein there are so many opportunities, like they said. But after hearing the words of Architect Arnel Ramos, to practice our profession as an Architect when we pass the board exam, to not settle for being just an employee... and after C.I. as I look back on the days we spent together with the youths, I am most and deeply humbled that God used someone like me.

I may or may not somehow made a change but I know, I WAS.

And it became clearer after the CI, that I do want to be with the youths, to serve in church, while working here in Pangasinan. Lord, I know that You have beautiful plans for me

Again, teach me to trust in You, with all of my heart.

Lord, I know that You are good in every circumstances, You have shown me Your gory, Your magnificence, Your love, Your goodness, and mercy…

Thank Your dear Father

For everything that happened in my life, for every person that I‘ve met and became part of my life...

It is my prayer, that You would continue to guard and guide me. Give me wisdom to know from what is right and wrong.

The day of “judgment’s” getting near. I know that my knowledge is not enough, so I ask Thee for wisdom that comes from You alone.

Give me a grateful heart to whatever outcome of this board exam Lord.

Thank Your for my family, for their continued support on me, for their prayers and love.

For my friends who continuous to believe in me

And to You Oh Lord, for You are always Faithful and True.

Kayo na po ang bahala sa amin...

May Your will be done in our lives.

Whatever Your plans Oh Lord, have Thy way.

I have my own plans Lord, but Yours is more beautiful and better than life...



1 Corinthians 10:31
English Standard Version (ESV)
 31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.


0 comments:

Post a Comment