(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 28 May 2012

My Prayer


MARCH 28, 2009

9:52 PM

Lord, tomorrow would be the worship service together with the delegates of the Annual Conference. The praise and worship will have its first time leading with the large worshipers Lord, ad I do admit that I loose track of “looking unto You alone”. I have been thinking of whether the songs that we are going to sing would be criticized or approved by them. I am forgetting Lord, that it’s not for their approval Lord, praise and worship is all about You and You alone. I’m more aware of what would people think rather than what will YOU THINK in our offering of thanksgiving. I am forgetting that it’s not about the SMUCM P&W leading, but on how Your Holy Spirit would lead by using us. We are just Your instruments Lord. Use us for Your glory alone Lord.

Abba, renew a right spirit within me... speak to me, teach me, show me the right way, remind me over and over again…

My sense of “intimidation” is overwhelming me, thinking of the great leaders of the church- different pastors, deaconesses, lay leaders and other servant leaders Lord, would be gathered to worship. I have these thoughts of “are we capable of leading these leaders since we are just youths?” I have fear and anxiousness. But Lord, You have graciously reminded me that You have chosen us, You have appointed and anointed us for this ministry Father… we are humbled for Your truth, grateful, honored for using “us”- our incapabilities, our fears, our doubts, everything Lord in us that may hinder form worshiping You in spirit and I truth.

But Your mercy endureth forever Lord…

Thank You for continually teaching us of Your truth.

I will praise You Lord with all I am!

The task is so awesome and overwhelming. May I not take the glory that is due to Your Holy Name!

Tomorrow Lord, we will stand for You,

we will sing only for You,

we will worship You Father.

To seek You always, may You be please...

If men would not be please in what we are going to sing, it will not hinder us form worshiping Yo, we would never allow their opinions or criticisms to hinder our desire and intention to give God the praise which is due to You and You alone…

Psalm 147:7

English Standard Version (ESV)

 7 Sing to the LORD with thanksgiving;
   make melody to our God on the lyre!

This is for You Lord

So, we will look only to Yu

Bless us Father, we long to see You high and lifted up..!”

Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment