(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 18 May 2012

THE BOARD EXAM RESULT


February 18, 2009

7:35 AM

Got up early at 6:00 am and the results are out….

And I am not

I am sad but not depressed….

I’m just sad but never dismayed…



Just as Job said

Job 13:15

English Standard Version (ESV)


15 Though he slay me, I will hope in him;[
a] 



Job 19:25

English Standard Version (ESV)


25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, 



Psalm 121


English Standard Version (ESV)

My Help Comes from the LORD

    A Song of Ascents.

 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills. 
   From where does my help come?
 
2
 My help comes from the LORD, 
   who
 made heaven and earth.

 3 He will not let your foot be moved; 
   he who
 keeps you will not slumber. 
4
 Behold, he who keeps Israel 
   will neither slumber nor sleep.

 5 The LORD is your keeper; 
   the LORD is your
 shade on your right hand. 
6
 The sun shall not strike you by day, 
   nor the moon by night.

 7 The LORD will keep you from all evil; 
   he will
 keep your life. 
8
 The LORD will keep 
   your
 going out and your coming in 
   from this time forth and forevermore.



I still know and believed that You are good.

This is just but one out of any obstacles I must face in this life… and I know I can face it with courage in my heart... for I believe in You, I believe in Your promises, O God.

Thank You for this opportunity... you made me see my weakness, and I know You would always be there to guide, hold and love me..

Thank You Father for my family, they will always be there for me too...



OH LORD I’LL STILL BE PRAISING YOU…



Exodus 15:2

English Standard Version (ESV)


2 The LORD is my strength and my song,
   and he has become my salvation;
this is my God, and I will praise him,
   my father's God, and I will exalt him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment