(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 11 May 2012

A DAY TO GO


February 16, 2008

8:00 PM

The result on Architecture Licensure Examination is tomorrow Na! One more sleep, the agony of waiting will end.

For 29 waiting days, God provided us a job in City Engineer’s Office. It wasn’t planned. We went home last February07, Wednesday. Rested for a week, and then went to San Fernando to get a passport (just so I could do something). Then that day too, Arch. Villamil, texted me, asking if I know someone who’s interested in working as a Draftsman in CEO, so I took the opportunity, and presented ourselves , together with Aciang, na lang. so, the following morning, we were already working at the CEO Office. God is at work!

Anyways, we were busy at the office, a nice way to divert our attention... and now, the result is tomorrow Na!!! Gonna look for it on the internet. Mas gusto ko sana sa newspaper na lang, but I could die in expectation and suspense!!!

Mixed emotion again, maybe not just me, most probably all of us who took the exam! I don’t know if I will pass or fail. So many what ifs are going through my mind now. If I pass, that is great news, what a happy day of my life would that be, and if not... it will kill me intensely… but... I don’t know… let’s just see…

During my stay here at home, I already came to church, it’s as if my life was back to normal. Sang at the choir, taught Sunday school, and this coming Saturday, a liturgical dance for the Annual Conference.

God had planned everything that I’m going to do while I wait. When I was I manila, I used to think of what am I going to do when I got back home... But God said, ‘Don’t worry, my child, everything is in place…’



”Lord, teach me to say WHATEVER THE RESULT IS, I WILL BE PRAISING YOU, I WILL GVE THANKS TO YOU”. At times such as this, I have so many thoughts, of whether will I pass or fail the exam, for my family who supports me, what will be their reactions if I fail, of what am going to feel if I let them down.

I am so afraid and anxious Lord. But my tomorrow has already been printed, it has been written a long time ago. It has been ordained. And it will is Your Sovereign will to what’s my tomorrow will be.

Give me enough courage to accept Your plans Father. Give me peace tonight Father, my heart and my mind needs to be still and know that You are GOD.

I remember Your promise “I HOLD YOUR FUTURE IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS”… and all I could do is take a deep breath and sink those words in my heart and mind…

Father, be with me in success or in failure. To know and believe that: “YOU KNOW MY LIFE”, that You created me for the purpose of living for You alone.

Teach me to be joyful whatever the result may be, to accept with grateful heart,

You know me Lord, be with me… “

Amen



In times such as this
Lord I need You
I need Your peace

In times such as this
Lord I need You
I need Your light

I need Your truth
You Word
Your promises

Just stay Lord
And be with me
Be with me
In times as this…


Isaiah 41:10

English Standard Version (ESV)


10 fear not, for I am with you;
   be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.



Lord, bahala Na kayo…

0 comments:

Post a Comment