(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 21 May 2012

Just For Who YOU ARE


MARCH 24, 2009

9:37 AM

Annual Conference will be on March 26-29, 2009, Thursday na! And it’s been weeks of preparation for this big event of hosting. Been practicing a liturgical dance entitled “EMMANUEL”, and a tambourine dance “YOU ARE GOOD”. Before, I was only thinking of these songs to be dance, now, it has come true! Humbled and thankful for the opportunity to teach. I do hope and pray that the dancers would be able to remember all the things that have been taught to them, the steps, including the reasons why would they dance. I want them to remember Him, while they’re dancing, to offer it up before the Lord. To glorify Jesus through dance.

In everything I do, I do it all for the glory of God.

It just amazes me on how God still uses me, and everyday is a learning lesson. I continue to learn from what God gives me, the patience that I needed,  the understanding and care, the motivation... to be a servant. But sometimes, I forget who I am, pride slips in, and then I sinned.

“Lord, humble me…”

I do believe in what the youths could do. I believe in their strengths, their passions. I pray that they may offer everything to Jesus. That as they dance, they may not see the people but look unto God, that the people may see You in them, and be blessed through them



Thank You Father, that though we are weak You are strong

We are poor, but You are our great provider

Though we stumble and fall, You lift us up again

This is our praise, this is our worship

Our thanksgiving, to You, and You alone...



This coming Sunday, March 29, the praise and worship team will lead the worship service... I remember my prayer a long time ago, that one day, I will stand in the midst of a worshipping congregation, a mighty army of the Lord, praising with one voice, one heart, worshiping at Your magnificent power, and Your presence will ever be present not just in Your house but the very lives of Your people... and on Sunday- this will be the reality.

Ngayon pa lang mangyayari sa akin, sa amin to Lord... and it humbles me, and amazes me for giving us this once in a lifetime opportunity to lead Your people. Different leaders, pastors, deaconesses, ordinary people from different places, different churches, different styles of worship... WOW!

All will be in “ONE” for the “ONE”.

Lord, what a wonderful privileged it will be. Prepare us Lord, prepare the praise and worship team, our hearts, our motives, our purpose… may we not be seen as one who entertains, but one who worships You Lord in spirit and in truth. We want them to see You as YOU ARE. May they LOOK TO YOU LORD. We are just Your vessel, Your living instrument of praise, a vessel of blessings to Your people…

Teach us to lay it all down.

It is my prayer, our prayer, that Your Holy Spirit will guide us, to teach us what we should do, to learn and hear from what You want to say to Your people.

We will be witnesses of Your goodness... and I long… oh... how I long to see You Father, lifted up by the praises of Your people, their adoration, their thanksgiving, with one voice, one heart, one body and soul, lifting up Your Holy Name…

What a beautiful and wonderful privilege Lord... I am in awe…!

Teach us to be sensitive in Your leading, to remember that it is not about us, but YOU.

Lord, we don’t; want to be enjoying alone in Your presence… guide us, lead us in leading them... that they may see and taste your goodness Father!

They may be onlookers God, may observe on us leading. But Father, You know our hearts, our thoughts our minds. Lord give them eyes to see Your beauty and your majesty. May this not be a hindrance of giving You our all in all. You are worthy to be praise and worship!

Oh Lord, have Your way... Have Your way…



I worship You

Lord just for who You are

Just for keeping me this far

You’ve been good to me

And I do worship Thee…

Lord I worship Thee…”

Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment