(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Thursday 3 May 2012

This Implanted Desire


December 21, 2008

10:00 AM

Dear Lord,

26 days to go, board exam na! And know what, I really want to pass the board exam and be an Architect!

I just realized now, that I don’t just want to be an Architect, but I want to be a Practicing Architect! Being an Architect and a practicing Architect are two different things. I want to practice my profession Lord, like when I have given a project, I would be the one who would supervise and construct the building. Way back, it was our plan that in failure or in passing the board exam, we will look for a job. But now, I have that implanted desire that I don’t just want to become an employee of a certain company that would do the Cad thing. I want to experience the joy and despair of being an Architect by profession - in the real construction world!

And I do want to teach somehow in my Alma Matter (for sideline... Hehehee) and I do want to impart Lord!

And of course, it would be better if the  project is just in Pangasinan, to be near with You, so I would still be active in serving You Lord, just like before.

And If I failed the board exam, maybe that’s my only reason for me to become an employee of a company, but it would be good if I work abroad!

That’s why Lord, I want to become an Architect and who knows, maybe I could find the reason behind all “what’s happening to me” Lord. I know You would reveal one by one the plans You have set before me.

I ask thee Lord to guide me, and on the day of our exam. It is getting closer Lord and that heart that yes we will pass, will be by Your grace and will alone.

I am excited to what’s gonna happen Lord in my future. It is just this moment that I’m beginning to plan for my beautiful life Lord.

Is this Your will Father? Let me know… For now, let me hold on to You help me to trust in You.

That whatever is Your will, You know what’s best for me, better than anyone else could.

I love You Lord.

Thank You for making me realize of what lies ahead of me

You are forever faithful… make me a faithful servant... Amen

Psalm 145:19

English Standard Version (ESV)


19 He fulfills the desire of those who fear him;
   he also hears their cry and saves them.



Psalm 37:4

English Standard Version (ESV)


4 Delight yourself in the LORD,
   and he will give you the desires of your heart.


0 comments:

Post a Comment