(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 30 May 2012

My Joy- HIS GLORY


MARCH 30, 2009

12:56 PM

When the praise and worship ended, I believed, I was blown away, overwhelmed, awed, overjoyed!

People chose to worship Him. Some, as I have seen, just looked, or maybe just couldn’t follow the songs... but, standing there Lord, in the midst of Your servants, in Your presence, was an exceeding joy, to be lead by Your Holy Spirit… who am I Lord? But You chose me, us... with all my heart, thank You Father...

When You gave me the chance to be a living instrument and witness of people rising up as an army of Your Truth.

I was overwhelmed, by their act of worship, standing, praising and lifting up their voices, surrendering, I was speechless Lord... I was... and I am…

And all I could say is... thank You Abba… thank You for using someone like me… someone like us… thank You Lord... You are greater than the “us”

Teach me to fall in love with You deeper and deeper Lord, to love You more and more each day

To be used by You no matter what it takes...

You are my joy... it is my joy to honor You... in all I do, let me honor You,

0 comments:

Post a Comment