(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

STRESSSSSSS

MAY 13, 2008

Para akong nabigatan at nabigla when I tried to surf some data, info’s regarding on my review, and napunta ako sa “bored reviews” of arki grads and there were certain discussions and topics. They also shared their experiences in taking the board and while they were reviewing.
Goodness! When I saw those DETAILS, parang sasabog ang utak ko, sa dami ng mga batas na kailangang basahin at intindihin! I asked myself, kung kaya ko ba o hindi, or kung matutuloy ba ung balak namin ni grace na mag-part time job while taking the review…?
Sa dami nun, I don’t even know, kung kakayanin ko ung part-time job, though there is part of me, that wants to (for experience…) but, lets’ just see…
For now, I need to prepare para hindi na ako mabigla uli…
I feel like, I’m gonna get thinner again…. Stress… stress... stresssssss!!!

Lord, I am burdensome. Please help me realize that my strength comes from You alone.
Help me Father to prepare my mind, my health, my heart for this “review”…
And Lord, may I glorify You more in everything I do
Thank You Lord…AMEN.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment