(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 9 March 2012

CONCERT REVIVAL!


April 06, 2008
Oh what a night!!!

Don Moen had his revival concert just this night and it was awesome! God is awesome in the life of Don Moen! He has used Don Moen as a living instrument to lead His people into His mighty presence, where there is one voice, one church, one people, one faith, one hope, and above all, one LORD!

He used him to remind His people who He is, His promises, His covenant, His power, His blessings, His goodness, His mighty works.

That concert was attended by almost (many) different churches who believed in the triune God. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. It was a wonderful sight- to see a unified church praising and worshiping our God and King!

At first, I was a bit of afraid, because Don Moen is a well known worship leader, that I may look to him the entire concert, and would just watch how he leads, and would completely forget my sole purpose in attending the concert. It was I think, the first ever, where Don Moen led worship in Lingayen, Pangasinan, so everybody was excited to see him or watch him lead, and hear and be overwhelmed on the wondrous music played by the band.

But as he sincerely worshipped, all the people gathered in just one purpose- that is to lift up His Holy Name, to praise Him and bow down in worshiping Him, to fall in love, to be revived and get fired up for Jesus. And by the leading and anointing of the Holy Spirit, it was so… it was wonderfully so…

All hands were raised in total surrender.

I’ve always asked God to let me be a living witness in true worship, to be in the midst of the worshippers, and He has answered my prayer indeed! The Jam-in Worship, the Steve Kuban concert, and now in Don Moen! Wohoooo!

One thing I still have asked the Lord, that our church too would be really a worshiping church. That His people would not be afraid to just lay down their life, to just lift up their hands and give Him praise, the honor that He truly deserves. I believe one day, I will see, and I will be in that worship.

Father, you have put song in my mouth to sing. To praise You, adore You, worship You and thank You for allowing , me to dwell with those people who are so inlove with You, for just simply taking part in once in a lifetime praise and worship with Your servant Don Moen.

Continue to bless Your people that we could also be a blessing to Your people.

I will continue to sing even if my words would fail me, I will continue to shout Your Name even if people  would look at me as if I’m insane, I will continue to clap my hands even though it’ll lose it’s strength, ill continue to dance even if the time comes that I could no longer have feet. I would still be praising You, my Lord and my God, even in troubles, darkness overwhelms me. Because Lord, You deserve, You deserve the highest praise and the truthful worship!
I believe in Your Word, that Your promises are true. I believe in Your love that never fails.

Thank You Father for being with us, and reviving us once again.

Teach us not to be discouraged when trial come and when our fear grips our hearts. Teach us to remember Your Word, and faithful promises.

I love You dear Jesus, with all my heart, all my soul, all my strength, all my mind.
I am forever grateful to You.
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment