(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

FEARS


March 08, 2008 9:45pm

I am a bit afraid of what’s going to happen. Annual Conference is fast approaching. I am afraid of the changes that might happen in our church. I wonder at the big changes. Our church lacks leaders, most in youths, at mukhang magkakasabay ang “pagkapilay” sa youth.

Kung sakali mang mailipat nga sina Pastor, it means, even the Casipit brothers, mawawala. Ang laking pilay sa umyf, sa praise and worship team, sa church. Nalulungkot ako. Pati sina Mian, ga-graduate na din, she will find job, even Rea. In the praise and worship team, mawawalan kami ng drummer at keyboardist. At sa youth, who would stand for them?

I want to be used by God in ministry, but I too get weary and tired. Lord renew my strength, my hope, my faith. I always think, that we lack men who leads. At si Punz, he was standing as a leader, and if they would be gone, who else will Lord? I am afraid Lord of the changes.

Joshua 1:7
English Standard Version (ESV)
7 Only be strong and very courageous…

Jeremiah 29:11
English Standard Version (ESV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare[a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
The mountains may move, and the hills may shake, but my kindness will never depart from you. My promise of peace will never change," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

Numbers 23:19
New International Version (NIV)

19 God is not human, that he should lie,
   not a human being, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
   Does he promise and not fulfill?

Hebrews 13:8
New International Version (NIV)
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Exodus 3:14

New International Version (NIV)
 14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.

God has promises according to His Word. It is comforting to know that even though you are afraid of the unknown, in great changes, God is FAITHFUL. When you are weak and weary, GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH and your STRONG REFUGE. When you are doubtful, GOD is TRUTH.

In every second, every minute, every hour, every day, in every circumstance, GOD IS WITH YOU.

Hebrews 13:5
New International Version (NIV)
   never will I forsake you.”[a]

Father, help me in times of worries about the future. You have created us and known us long before we knew You. Father, teach me to trust in You with all my heart, and to lean not on our understanding. You hold pour future in the palm of Your hands. Your plans are greater and Your wisdom so vast. Who are we Oh Lord, to doubt in Your power? And to fear for our tomorrows. Teach us Lord, I pray...amen”

0 comments:

Post a Comment