(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

DO ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD


March 23, 2008

It was an amazing day! It was all worth it! The time to time practice of songs and dances! It was week of stress, of weary, of hope, of faith, of joy…

The preparation for the Easter Celebration was tiring. It was weeks of constant practice! I was tasked to prepare dances for this celebration, and I think the young people who committed in this routine, already knows how time consuming, body pain will they get.

Honestly, the hardest part was to teach dance. I find it now, that God has a purpose in me when I think back my high school days. I was very active that time, involved in different school activities. 
Someone discovered that I have the “grace in dancing” when I was in 3rd year high school. And it was sharpened when I got involved in school programs. I was thinking, those where the “preparation” for me to be teaching dance and to dance today. God was in the preparation.

Never taught that I will be used for His greater glory. Never occurred in my mind that He was saying to me when I was dancing at school “Anak, I can make you a better servant not in this way- your way, but in My way, let me show You.”  And He graciously showed me indeed, little by little. God had step by step showed what He created me to do. To dance, to teach, to share, to impart, to worship.

I am 23, and my life is getting more and more beautiful, more and more meaningful, and day by day. My Maker let me fall in love with Him, again and again. Like a lover that woes His beloved. You are the lover of my soul Lord, You are. He found me, and never knows why His sight found favor in me. It was like billion people are living in this world, and yet He found me, He set His eyes on me. Oh what love!

Amazingly, God uses every “bit” of me. EVERY BIT of ME. The me, who is doubtful, the me who worries and is anxious, the me who has lots of flaws and weaknesses. Yet greater is He than all of me. I am humbled Lord.

Lord continue to use me, every bit of me, let Your light shine on me, that by using me, I may glorify You. Praise be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, who doesn’t look on how big or small we bring to the altar, but who looks what is in the heart of man. Purify me Lord, that I may be worthy of Your calling, of Your leading, of Your using.

“so whether you dance, or teach, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” 
(1 Corinthians 10:31)











































































0 comments:

Post a Comment