(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Thursday 29 March 2012

FOREVER THANKFUL...

JUNE 07, 2008
9:00PM

 John 3:1
New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
 1 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!
I am forever humbled, grateful, and honored to used by God in the special ministry of leading the praise and worship team of our church. I am amazed on how God molded and prepared me for this. That God all along, looked at me gently way back when I first danced Him through tambourine dance when I was 15 years old, and said that  it is only the beginning of my training.
I never… never... never thought and envisioned or planned that all along God has wonderful plan, that God will use me... and wow! What a great honor! And God has been using me ever since that desire was planted in my heart.
“Lord, thank You for using me.
Yes You know all my inadequacies
Yes you know all of my fears and weaknesses
My greatest dreams and my hope
My failures and my discouragements
Thank You Father for using me still
For being a testimony to others
I know many times I have failed You
For not looking unto You
For relying in my own strength
But I thank Thee Father
For PATIENTLY TEACHING me
GUIDING me. SHOWING me
How wonderful and how magnificent
You are to be praised!
And yes Father, You are good
In every circumstances that life brings
Teach us Father to give you
Our wholehearted praise
Wherever everything seems so dark
Gloomy and lowly.
Teach us that in times
As these, you are always
Faithful to Your Word
You will never leave us now forsake us
I pray thee Lord, that as we continue to
Praise and worship You
May we find all the answers in You alone
May we find that perfect stillness of our heart
May we always find courage to speak of Your Name truthfully
And to follow You wherever I may go
To faithfully obey You
I love You so much Father
I love You Lord with all my heart, my soul, my mind
Teach me, guide me, and mold me
May Your will be done Father
Thank You for being so good to me
I am forever Yours my Saviour
AMEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment