(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Getting Nearer...


MAY 12, 2008

Lord, I’m counting my days… and I am afraid of what will happen, of what will be the happenings in my life…

I’m going to miss You Lord, the time I’ve spent at Your house, the laughter with the youths, wearies, sadness and cries, problems and struggles…

I just hope and pray Lord, that You would prepare the hearts of the next generation to lead the praise and worship team, to lead the youths, that You would somehow allow someone to ‘rise up’ and take the lead and show the compelling ways what serving means…

Right now, I should be preparing for the upcoming board review, kaya lang…gusto ko pong sulitin ang natitira kong sandali sa Inyo... (It’s as if, I’m going alone…)

I would surely miss serving You in Your house Oh Lord. I would surely miss all those special moments I’ve been through together with you… all of it... and all the people in it.

Thank You Lord for that “answered prayer”… it was and is written all over my heart, on that simple request years ago “to lead, even for just one Sunday”, and that one Sunday became as long as You pleases to use me...

And for all those days of discouragements, of doubts, of impatience, of weariness, of weakness, of proudest, of eeriness, or learning, or happiness, of enlightenment, of meekness and humbleness, of cries and pains… Lord, You were there, and You are always there…

And I’ve given You my greatest desire, my hopes and vision for the team, and You know the journeys…

Lord, Help me to continue to learn, to continue to trust and depend on You. That there will be a day, there will come a time, that Your house will tremble because of the highest praises offered by Your people. And MANY WILL WORSHIP YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, and GIVE THANKS TO YOUR HOLY NAME, with one voice, one heart. To be sooo inlove with You. One day, Oh Lord “worshipers will rise up and declare a mighty roar of praise and worship to You Oh Most High God.”

You have given me so much- my church, my family, my closest friends… and I am forever thankful, humbled for giving me “them”. I owe it all to You.

And even though I would be far away, my life may change, Lord, I would continually seek You.
Help me Lord to look for a church that would help me in my Christian walk. And for the tests that will come, I pray thee that I will rise up in times of trials. Teach me Lord to never forget to call on to Your Name.

Lord, I am fearful, forlorn, have questions… but I know that You hold me, my tomorrow, the circumstances that will happen are already ordained by You.

I pray Father, to help me remember that “I HAVE BEEN BOUGHT WITH A PRICE...” at ang price na iyon Panginoon ay kailanman hindi mapapalitan ng ano mang pwedeng ipampalit ng mundo.

Help me Lord to love you and seek you always, to search Your Word, and trust you for always, to be happy and content no matter what happens, because You are with me…

“And behold I am with you always to the end of age.” MATTHEW 28:20

“I will never leave you nor forsake you…” HEBREWS 13:5

“Be strong and of good courage…” JOSHUA 1:6

“I have loved you with an everlasting love…” JEREMIAH 31:3

0 comments:

Post a Comment