(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Thursday 2 August 2012

Another Try


JUNE 19, 2009

6:29 PM

Pasay at Xane’s boarding house: E.M De Jesus St. Labrera



We will be taking up again, another try, the Architecture Licensure Examination.

I have hope in the Lord that He will work in us and give us the wisdom, the knowledge, the guidance and the strength..

While holding the test result of January ALE, I remembered my papang… I know He is watching over me up in Your heavenly throne Father…



This is for papang

            This is for my family

                        This is for my church and friends

                                    This is for You Lord

                                                Above all…



May you be glorified in all that I do Lord…

Let me have that hope

            That faith

                        That trust…



You know everything Lord…

May Your will be done in my life Father

Your will be done…



Psalm 39:7

English Standard Version (ESV)

 7 “And now, O Lord, for what do I wait?
   My hope is in you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment