(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 12 August 2012

My Doji


JUNE 29, 2009

11:00 AM



Just this morning, ma brought a bad news.. my dog doji passed away…

I cried terribly.. he was my first dog that was given to me by Dona… it hurts so bad.. even though Doji was just a pet dog, we treated him as part of our family.

It hurts so bad knowing that I could never see him again, play with, bath with, be fed… I haven’t even heard his bark, or even climbed our stairs…

It hurts to lose someone you dearly loved..

Still Lord, I want to thank You, even in  small amount of time, nakasama ko si Doji, he brought delight in our home, in me.. I will surely miss my puppy…

I could not scold him when he’s wasting his food, or peed anywhere inside our house, I could not touch him or bring him to unwind at the beach…

Once in my life, I had Doji… Thank You Lord…

Psalm 42

English Standard Version (ESV)

Book Two
Why Are You Cast Down, O My Soul?

 1 As a deer pants for flowing streams,
   so pants my soul for you, O God.
2 My soul thirsts for God,
   for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?[
b]
3 My tears have been my food
   day and night,
while they say to me all the day long,
   “Where is your God?”
4 These things I remember,
   as I pour out my soul:
how I would go with the throng
   and lead them in procession to the house of God
with glad shouts and songs of praise,
   a multitude keeping festival.

 5 Why are you cast down, O my soul,
   and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
   my salvation[
c] 6 and my God.

   My soul is cast down within me;
   therefore I remember you
from the land of Jordan and of Hermon,
   from Mount Mizar.
7 Deep calls to deep
   at the roar of your waterfalls;
all your breakers and your waves
   have gone over me.
8 By day the LORD commands his steadfast love,
   and at night his song is with me,
   a prayer to the God of my life.
9 I say to God, my rock:
   “Why have you forgotten me?
Why do I go mourning
   because of the oppression of the enemy?”
10 As with a deadly wound in my bones,
   my adversaries taunt me,
while they say to me all the day long,
   “Where is your God?”

 11 Why are you cast down, O my soul,
   and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
   my salvation and my God.


0 comments:

Post a Comment