(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 31 August 2012

Cellgroup


JULY 18, 2009

10:12 PM


We are going to have our cell group! At long last! Three of us would be leading the Cell group, me, Punz (Jerick), and Jeh (Jerrylyn). Punz will be teaching the men, me and Jeh will be teaching the girls..

I have just experienced the awesomeness of God, His sovereign power! Supposedly, I will be teaching the college students, and Jeh will be the highschoolers, but she requested na magkaroon siya ng college student to teach para may kasama siyang sumagot just in case there will be students who has questions.. I haven’t figured out how we are going to divide the girls…

And so, while I  was riding toward church, I remembered on how YOU PRAYED FIRST before you chose Your disciples.. so, I prayed ‘whoever You would give to me, I will be faithful in teaching them..’

At church, we decided na magbunutan na lang sila para may “equality”, at least doon, we would not choose. It will be God’s own choosing for us.. even us (me and Jeh) ay nagbunutan of what number are we going to teach.. to my surprise, the one’s I’ve been hoping to teach were the one’s I am going to teach indeed! In fact, almost all of the college students were given to me, and Jeh too’s request was answered, there were in fact college students in her group..! wow! God really works!

Thank You Lord… and like I’ve prayed..

I will be faithful in teaching the young people whom you faithfully gave to me..

Guide us Father. Lead us.. may we glorify You..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment