(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 26 August 2012

MY PRAYER


JULY 14, 2009
11:00  PM

I am excited! Excited to see on how God will work on us, the praise and worship team and on the youths on Friday (RETREAT AND RECREATION), to which we’ll be leading…

I am excited to see the lives of young people who are about to be changed, to be renewed, to be touched by the Holy Spirit… I am excited to see, young people, rising up as army of praisers and worshipers of the Lord… I am excited to see the glory of the Lord fall down upon His people. Excited to hear the shouts of joy, the praises rising up, trembling at the house of the Lord!

Lord what could I say? I am in awe, amazed, honored, humbled on how You uses someone like us. Help us to remember the reason why we will singing, why we will play, why we will dance. It is because of You, it’s all about YOU.

Music is a beautiful part of bringing our worship to You, the dances and the singing. But it’s not the core, the very essence of worship Is YOU LORD, IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU.

So teach us to just LOOK UNTO YOU, and not the talents we could bring… we are giving it all to You…

It is our prayer Lord that people will not be drawn unto us, but they may see You in us, and will cause them to worship You Father, in spirit and in truth..

Lord, what an incredible opportunity to share our life with the youths, to share our beliefs, our creed, to share with them our joy, our passion, our cry in praising and worshiping…

Bless us Lord, we pray... we cannot do it alone… move in us.. draw in us Lord. Your Holy Spirit guide us an detach us what to so, what to say, that we may best glorify Your NAME.

Whether it be for the edifying of the church or just simply for Your glory.. Lord, have Your way… 

this life is not ours, it’s not ours, so we’re giving it back…

This is our thanksgiving, our praise, our worship..

May we be joyful always, be sensitive in Your holy Spirit

Let there be Lord, songs of singing

Let there be beautiful music playing

Let there be dancing and clapping

For You have done great things O Lord

You deserve all praise…! Amen and Amen...

YOU
Plus One

Me,
It was always all about me
My job, my plans, my time
That's all I cared about
Myself, I only need myself
To get me through my life
But suddenly I found... That...

[Chorus:]
I want, I need
I crave, I breathe
I feel, I hold
I dream, I know
I trust, I love
You

Life, I'm just discovering life
How magical it is
Because of all you are
These days,
I wake up and I'm amazed
How much I want to give
Since you touched my heart

[Repeat Chorus]

[Bridge:]
It wasn't luck
It wasn't fate (No it wasn't fate)
There's just one reason my world's changed
(One reason my world's changed it was you)

[Repeat Chorus]

This song will be for my song analysis on Saturday..
I pray thee that God will use this song, in bringing His children to never forget

0 comments:

Post a Comment