(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 10 August 2012

I miss YOU


JUNE 24, 2009
6:30 PM
We went to PRC this day to see our school/room assignment. Gaya ng dati, sa MLQU kami ni Grace.. then accompanied her to Quaipo church…
Hmm.. I should suppose to worship You Lord, but I can’t… all I could do was to stare at the statues, stare at ceiling, and stare at the people… I can’t worship You Lord in a house full of idols.. I can’t.. but uttered a prayer to my God and only true God…

Exodus 34:14
English Standard Version (ESV)
14 (for you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),

Deuteronomy 4:35
English Standard Version (ESV)
35 To you it was shown, that you might know that the LORD is God; there is no other besides him.

Jeremiah 29:13
English Standard Version (ESV)
13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

I miss You, worshiping with all the people who knows Your Truth, Your Word..
I could just passed by the Central Umc, knowing You have seen me, and understood that I haven’t worshipped in Your church..,
But still Lord, I do miss You…
I miss my church, my family, my home… where I truly belong…
Tomorrow will be another day, another step before our board exam.. be with us Father…

0 comments:

Post a Comment