(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 27 July 2012

Fireproof


JUNE 15, 2009

10:10 PM



“Never ever leave your partner—especially in a fire.”


“You can’t just follow your heart. Your heart can be deceived. You have to lead your heart.”


“When most people promise ‘for better or for worse,’ they only mean for the better.”


“Fireproof doesn’t mean that a fire will never come, but that when it comes, you’ll be able to withstand it.”


“A woman’s like a rose. If you treat her right, she’ll bloom. If you don’t, she’ll wilt.”

-       FIREPROOF the movie



WHILE I'M WAITING 

John Waller




I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord





LOVE IS NOT A FIGHT 

Warren Barfield



Love is not a place
To come and go as we please
It's a house we enter in
And then commit to never leave
So lock the door behind you
Throw away the key
We'll work it out together
Let it bring us to our knees

Love is a shelter in a raging storm
Love is peace in the middle of a war
If we try to leave may God send angels to guard the door
No, love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for

To some, love is a word that they can fall into
But when they're falling out
Keeping that word is hard to do

Love is a shelter in a raging storm
Love is peace in the middle of a war
If we try to leave may God send angels to guard the door
No, love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for

Love will come to save us, if we'll only call
He will ask nothing from us, but demand we give our all

Love is a shelter in a raging storm
Love is peace in the middle of a war
If we try to leave may God send angels to guard the door
No, love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for

I would fight for you, would you fight for me?
It's worth fighting for.



1. Married people who are predominantly focused on their own feelings and their own needs are not likely to succeed. Marriage takes a lot of work, and a predominantly selfless attitude.

2. In order for marriage to work, both partners have to be willing to admit that they are flawed human being, so that they make mistakes, sometimes selfish and hurtful, and sometimes  have to ask humbly to be forgiven

3. There will be conflicts and hard times during marriage, and when this happen both partners must be committed to making it work and ensure the survival of their marriage, even when this seems like a lot of work and doesn’t seem to be rewarded or even recognized.

4. For a marriage to really work, both partners will have to continually grown and improve themselves, often in ways that are not comfortable and entail sacrifices…



The movie was really heartwarming, it brought tears on my eyes, knowing that GOD HAS THE FULL DETAILS IN YOUR LIFE. He is at work, even in the tiniest detail of your life…it gave delight in my heart..

I will wait for You Lord

Even if it means getting hurt and be in pain

I will be hopeful…

0 comments:

Post a Comment