(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 2 July 2012

WILL YOU?

APRIL 21, 2009
9:15 PM
WILL YOU?

Will you be strong to take me as I am, the whole I am?

Will you be courageous to take the risk of failure?

Of hurt, or of struggles?

Will you be hopeful for the things unknown?

And trust for the God who knows?

Will you be prayerful for what the Lord,

wills for you and me?

Will you be trusting to the God,

whom we serve and be totally surrendered?



Will you take the leadership in knowing Him more?

Of our Master and bringing me closer to Him?

Will you take the lead if God allows our relationship?

Will you be joyful for everyday

That He alone has made?

Will you be passionate in serving Christ and His people?



Will you be so bold in declaring Your love to God?

Will you say I will he here for always

And cherish you for eternity?

Will you stay and would never leave?

0 comments:

Post a Comment