(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 24 June 2012

The ALE Board Ratings


APRIL 14, 2009

9:25 PM



The results are out just this morning, the PRC results came, was delivered by Dad.. before I left house mom said that a letter came “indicating where did I fail”.

I was so nervous when I opened the letter. I was thinking that I failed ALL the subjects, or what is my rating on the exam…

Then as I read the first subject: DESIGN... it was 69!! Come on! That means, kahit papano there were some correct solutions! It really gave me BIG HOPE! and when I saw my total average? It was 69.30!!! Goodness!! That would mean, I’m only .70 away from passing the exam! My hopes are really  high!

SUBJECTS                                                                                        RATINGS

1. Architectural and Site Planning                                                                  69

2. History and Theory of Architecture,

Principles of Planning, Architectural Practice                                                 71

3. Utilities Systems/ Structural Conceptualization/

Building Materials and Construction                                                               68



GENERAL WIEGHTED AVERAGE RATING                                                          69.30

FAILED!



I don’t know, but I was laughing real hard! Ironic? It wasn’t painful na. The good news that it brought was for me, it wasn’t bad after all, my grades are for me, good na, but not better- because if it were, then I should have passed the exam! Hahaha

My morning exam, 1st day, I really passed it, knowing that it was really hard, all along , I thought, I really failed that morning, but it was the other way around! Hahaha... I failed the afternoon subject, when all I thought, was easy…

I was so close!!! That means Lord; I have a big HOPE TO PASS on JUNE?? I am hoping Lord...! I was really glad in my average, ironic as it may sound! Hehehee...

At least Lord, I have known my failures and weaknesses... I’ll DO BETTER next time!

That’s why, when I arrived at the office, I got hold of my books and started reading again! I was so eager and excited!

Lord, thank You. Thank You for allowing me to see that there is HOPE... HOPE IN YOU.

Help me Father to do my best the next ALE. I really need to review again. But above all else, Father, help me to put You first in everything that I do. Help me not to forget Lord…

Give me wisdom Father, the ability to comprehend all I have to review again...

Thank You for giving me hope and joy…” amen


0 comments:

Post a Comment