(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Rethinking Romance in God's Way


APRIL 08, 2009

11:30 PM

I seek for the Lord’s will between me and him.

Somehow, I wanted him to grow first in his faith... and I need too to grow more and more...

I wanted him to find his TRUE LOVE; in the loving arms of Christ... to delight in Him ad God will give Him the desires of his heart. (Psalm 37:4)

I was confused, but little by little, I’m beginning to see God’s purpose… and maybe to remind him who should be the center of his attention- JESUS not me.

Lord, I know and believe You have great plans, for him, for me…

I know that it is not time, nor if he’s the one I’ve been waiting for… but teach me to serve him as my brother in Christ, in ways I could help... may I remind him to “love You with all  his heart, mind and strength..”

Back when I think of my confused state, I realized that I’m making it “too serious”. But ever since I embraced the TLW principle, I entrusted my love life to God. I could not just afford to “just check or find out” if he is the one for me. What God has told me, was to have friendship with him that would not lead him astray...

I am serious in waiting for my True Love, and God’s timing is always, always, perfect. That will never ever change...

I will lend him my book “I KISSED DATING GOODBYE” by Joshua Harris, and I do pray and hope that he will learn from it. It’s time for him to rethink romance in God’s light and wisdom.

My answer for him is not yet, I am not ready, and so is he…


Lord, thank You for opening up my eyes, for guarding my heart, for keeping me secure in Your everlasting arms. At times my heart is in confusement, but thank You Lord for reminding me that You are my God... You hold my future

I thank Thee for all the people around me, for their love and prayers.

I pray Thee that may we continually seek You and glorify You whatever decisions we may do...

Thank You Abba, I Love Thee…”

Amen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out how to subscribe to your blog, however, I'm not on blogger(google)...I'm on Wordpress. Is there a way I can subscribe to your blog? btw LOVE YOUR BLOG! I'm glad to find a good Christian blog now!

Post a Comment