(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 3 July 2012

God's Will


APRIL 26, 2009

5:30 PM

“Biblical dating isn’t about “finding” the right person, it’s “being” the right person to serve your future spouse’s needs and be a God glorifying husband or wife.”

“Authentic love is not a feeling but a permanent commitment of the will to do the true good of the other person. In a romantic context, therefore, the words “I LOVE YOU” mean “I HAVE RESOLVED TO GIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE TO YOU ALONE”.

They are properly used only as a preamble to proposing with marriage to follow shortly and to speak them when no such intention has been formed it to be use a woman’s heart as your plaything.”

-       PROFESSOR THEOPHILUS



Let me say from my heart that I TRUST YOU, though I don’t know what will be or is Your will for the both of us... still Lord, I will trust…

If letting him grow means letting him go, then I would gladly obey. If finding his first love with You would mean finding it all by himself, then please, let him seek you...

It is my desire to follow You and obey You Lord, though I may not understand everything Lord…

I need a man who will “lead” me into knowing more of You, into loving You more and more, whom I would gladly “submit” to his leadership in my life. I need a man who will love me as his number 2, because he loves You more than me. And everything else will follow- passionate, worshiper, servant, joyful, strong, courageous…

If he can’t “be” this man that I long for in a biblical relationship, then it’s time to move on and hope for someone to come along…

But if he can “be” the right man, then I am just waiting, just waiting…



Grow in the knowledge of Christ love

          Grow and make him your number 1

                   Grow and love Him like you have found Him before

                             Rekindle your heart, let it burn for Him

                                      Serve Him with all that you are

                                                Delight in Him and He will give you

                                                          The desires of Your heart…



If God has plans for the both of us, then it will surely come, it will not tarry. Let us wait for the Lord…

If God has plans for the both of us, we will surely belong with each other…

0 comments:

Post a Comment