(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 9 July 2012

Lifter of my Heart


MAY 13, 2009

10:52 AM



"LIFTER OF MY HEART"
STARFIELD




There's a cry in my heart
For Your glory to fall
For Your presence to fill up my senses
There's a yearning again
A thirst for discipline
A hunger for things that are deeper

Could You take me beyond?
Could You carry me through?
If I open my heart?
Could I go there with You?
(For I've been here before
But I know there's still more
Oh, Lord, I need to know You)

For what do I have
 
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
 
Could mean any more?
You are my rock
You are my glory
You are the lifter
 
Of my head
Lifter of this head




0 comments:

Post a Comment