(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 15 July 2012

Above All


MAY 24, 2009

12:00AM

Psalm 138:2

English Standard Version (ESV)


2 I bow down toward your holy temple
   and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness,
   for you have exalted above all things
   your name and your word.[
a]



Jesus should be exalted above anything that I’m facing right now- above any heartaches, above brokenness, above grief and sorrow, above anything that tries to exalt itself higher than the Name of Jesus.



Lord, to stand and lead tomorrow, to worship would be the hardest thing to do right now, right now where I could not go joyfully into Your presence, right now where I should offer You everything, including my brokenness, my sorrow, my silence…

To stand their tomorrow, to pour out my heart, to give thanks to Your awesome goodness, mercy and grace, and unfailing love.. my heart is in great sorrow Lord, it will be hard…

But I will still be praising You, knowing that You’ll heal our brokenness, knowing that You would turn our mourning into dancing again.. knowing that You know what we are facing right now, and that You understand. Knowing that You are still good, even though the circumstances tells us You’re not.. knowing that You fulfills Your promise ‘TO NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US’. knowing that You are still our God, our mighty God who is worthy to be praise!

It’ll be hard Lord, but I will obey and offer You my sacrifice of praise, of thanksgiving…

Still Lord, here I am.. use all that I am…

0 comments:

Post a Comment