(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 2 December 2012

BIG GOD


October 30, 2009

10:30pm

 

Tonight, I am reminded that

Psalm 145:3

English Standard Version (ESV)

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised,
    and his greatness is unsearchable.

I always say that verse to the people and our church every Sunday.. but often times I missed out what it really meant.

To see You, O God, our Creator, our beloved Saviour, exalted above with our praises!

To see You as You are- our BIG GOD! We can’t fathom Your greatness!

How often do I miss that!

 

And tonight, Your servants Father, the SCC-UMYFP, reminded me/us: YOU…

I am blessed!

I am in awe!

I am humbled!

 

Thank You Father for looking unto us.. teach us , I pray to always look to You as our BIG GOD!

You are awesome Father!

Thank You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment