(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Another Year


November 03, 2009

11:50 pm

Another year Lord…

Thank You Father for faithful years, for teaching me, in triumphs and failures

In tears and in joys

In sorrows and pains

For everything Father

Lord I do thank You

It is my humble prayer

That whenever time comes that I might and do forget

REMIND me Father of WHO AM I in YOU

 

There will come a time that I might forget who I am inside and out

There might come a time that I will choose folly over Your truth

Or the world over You

Lord strengthen me when that day comes

When the testing of my faith comes

I trust that You will bring me back to where I truly belong

 

Thank You Lord

For all my family, my friends, for all the people I’ve known and cherished

They are my greatest treasure here on earth,

0 comments:

Post a Comment