(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Answered Prayer


November 04, 2009

3:32 pm

Yesterday was my birthday... and yesterday too was a remark of God’s faithfulness. To answer every prayer...
Another desire was given, another prayer was answered... I am going to teach at University of Luzon!

 It was way back, when we had our review when I got inspired to a certain Architect/teacher/Reviewer at JPT to also teach. I do want somehow to share, what I have learned and continue to learn to the Architecture students.
And June 2009, when I passed the board exam, during the oath taking of new members and officers of UAP-Pangasinan Dagupan Chapter at Deluxe Hotel, while sitting and having chit chat to a friend, I “jokingly” said to Jay that I want to teach and told it immediately to Arch. De Vera, our Chairwoman in the Department of Architecture in UL. From then on, hindi ako nangulit. I didn’t confirm anything from Arch. De Vera, nor asked if there is any vacant slot in our Department... until October came, the first SEM in school was coming to an end. I haven’t applied yet for the second sem. I was kinda ashamed to Arch. De Vera, knowing that I haven’t been of help in her administration during the UAP Area-A Assembly.

What I prayed to God is this: “bahala na kayo Lord, kung magtuturo man ako o hindi. Hindi ako gagalaw, aasahan KO na lang si Mam De Vera and kumontak sa akin. If none, then I know part of me is to be blame, then part of it is Your will”
I really do want to teach, but I was shy. I don’t have the nerve to ask if she would let me, or should I apply... I don’t know... I just gave it to GOD.

If it’s just a matter of FAITH... or a matter of FEAR, I don’t know... I just gave it to Him. I trusted God that He will work... He will cause something… and I will continue to Hope.
And Arch. De Vera texted me on my birthday, asking me if I want to teach for the second sem..! and I immediately said YES! And so with that answered prayer, inayos KO agad ang resume ko. Just this morning, I went to see Arch De Vera in her office to tackle what subjects is she going to give me, instructed to go to school with the aid of Arch. Ferrer, gave my resume and other requirements to Assistant Dean, and asked if my application was already been approved by Arch. De Vera, then I’m good to teach this sem!

 Wow naman Lord! I know I didn’t do anything... only with the desire to teach, to impart... again O Lord; you have given another desire... HOW GREAT ARE YOU LORD!
I am going to teach in my Alma Matter na Lord! Please prepare me. I know I have lots to learn.

Keep me on my toes Father, always.

It is an honor, Abba...

0 comments:

Post a Comment