(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 16 April 2012

The Next Step

AUGUST 11, 2008

4:30PM

We just got here in Espana, Manila just this morning, my luggage were really heavy! (big sigh) Lord, my review is going to start. I am afraid and anxious, but there is also excitement. I don’t know what will happen, but I will give my best! and whatever are Your will Lord, help me to trust in You.

Yesterday, there was a bit of farewell, the rest of the young people didn’t know that I am gone, which I think is good, so there will be no tears of goodbye.

But still, some of them knew that I’m leaving and with a tearful eyes they said they’ll miss me. I too had some tears, knowing and believing, that somehow, I became part of their lives as their big sister, as their ate joh. God knows how much I will miss them terribly! Miss to be with them and You know Father, how much I will surely miss You serving in Your house.

Now that I am here, I would maybe an attendee of a vesper worship service in Central UMC.

I will miss my busy moments with You, to stand as a worshiper in front of the congregation, to share and teach Sunday School, to teach dance for Teatro Liturhiya, to sing as a choir member, to be ate joh as their big sister… (big sigh!)

I’ve been blessed Lord! Thank You for them! For being part of their lives- in their faith, and for teaching me always and guiding me. I will never forget You my Lord and my King.

0 comments:

Post a Comment