(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

I WILL NOT FORGET YOU

JUNE 28, 2008

3:00PM

I WILL NOT FORGET  YOU

WATERDEEP



Many men will drink the rain 
And turn to thank the clouds 
Many men will hear You speak 
But they will never turn around 

I will not forget You are my God, my King 
And with a thankful heart I bring my offering 
And my sacrifice is not what You can give 
But what I alone can give to you 

A grateful heart I give, A thankful prayer I pray, 
A wild dance I dance before you 
A loud song I sing, A huge bell I ring, 
A life of praise I live before You 

Many men will pour their gold 
And serve a thing that shines 
Many men will read your words 
But they will never change their minds


0 comments:

Post a Comment