(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 6 July 2015

37th Induction and Turn- Over Ceremonies

July 30, 2011
12:30 am
The 37th Induction and Turn- Over Ceremonies was a success! ^~^

Thank You Lord! I had a lot of fun, tension and learning… kinda feeling proud on myself.. but I know it was grace.. achieved and relayed the honor of being one of the Master Ceremonies for the event.
My sister went with me! Good thing I don’t have to be alone!
It was a big relief! A good relief! Had joy seeing and being part of the organization once again. Saw and mingled with other Architects!

The night was good.. thank You Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment