(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 3 February 2013

GUARD YOUR HEART. LEAD YOUR HEART



February 09, 2010

“GUARD YOUR HEART. LEAD YOUR HEART”
(A remembrance from my writings in my 2nd journal)


Surely Lord that my heart is the weakest… I am way too easily please. Good thing You have provided me with wisdom. As Pastora Gay once saidfeelings not guided by wisdom is dangerous.’

When I struggle Lord over what my head is telling against my heart Lord…My heart is telling me “it’s alright, it feels good..” the desire to be loved, to be cared.

But my mind tells me “surely, you know what is right from what is wrong, and you know that it is not right, you know that somebody’s going to be hurt just because of your selfish desire. You know all along what it is to be done.”

Surely, I know the right thing, and the right thing is always the hardest thing, lalo na’t involve ang puso mo…

Lord I like him… matagal na… and it was just not right.. I know…

Sometimes I blame the situation (whereas I should really be blaming myself!) when we got really close, and I fell for that Lord…

The natural desire to be loved, to be cared.. to feel you are worth the attention, the sweet appreciation…

It could have been “mutual feelings” could have. But I could not afford it.. it’s not worth the wait! I’ve been waiting for many years and it is foolish to give my heart while somebody cries (and that somebody would be me in the end!)…

The key is in Your hands Father, open up my heart only and only if the RIGHT ONE comes along, at Your appointed and RIGHT TIME.

And right now is not the right time Father

Teach me to wait patiently.. to wait truthfully for that someone who would give his heart to me and me alone.


SOMEONE

Someone…
Who would give his love with all that he is
Someone…
Who would give his heart for me and me alone
Someone…
Who would look me in the eye and tells me I’m the only one for him
Someone…
Who would treasure my love until the rest of his days and for eternity

Someone…
Who would lead and guide me into knowing You more
Someone…
Who knows what is a woman’s worth
Someone…
Who would really care
Someone…
Who would laugh and cry with me

Someone…
Who would be there through ups and downs
Someone…
Who won’t say goodbye
Someone…
Who would commit himself to “forever” and not just for a “moment”
Someone…
Who could be truthful and faithful

Someone…
Who would also lead and need me
Someone…
Who has the capacity to love more than he loves me
Someone…
Who’s inlove with His Saviour
Someone…
Who could be a servant

Someone…
Who would guard my heart and guide my heart and lead my heart
Someone…
Who has great smiles for everyone
Someone…
Who is strong and yet knows his weaknesses
Someone…
Who loves my Lord too, or loves HIM MORE

Someone…
Who loves to worship and praise my God
Someone…
Who would be  a loving Father, and a good provider
Someone…
Who has great hopes and dreams
Someone…
Who is kind and gentle and honest in every way possible
Someone…
Who is not perfect but tries to…


0 comments:

Post a Comment