(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Friday 22 February 2013

GOD PROVIDES



March 01, 2010
God is really good! God provides in all our needs!

I have no money in my pocket and in my wallet. I don’t know where else I should get the budget in processing the building permit for tito bobs. We loaned 7k at coop, and it is not enough…I still have many things on mind. I even got my salary last month, still not enough to sustain.
And my prayer to God was: 

“Lord, I don’t have any money.. you know my needs. I know and believe that You will provide.”

And my prayer was answered!

My brother was willing to give me, note - "give me.." 10k for the building permit processing, then Arch. Villamil texted me, went to her office and talked about her projects with me, I would be the one who will sign and seal all the architectural plans… and I was paid!

GOD PROVIDES!

Thank You Lord!

You saw my needs, you saw my problems and my anxieties. You know what happened in the past Lord,  and I’m trying to correct it. I am trying my hardest Lord, and if my best wasn’t good enough, I know that You will fill all my inadequacies.

Thank You Lord! May You always give me the strength to be faithful in little ways, to the responsibilities. May I glorify You Lord! Praise! Praise! Praise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment