(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

MY GOD IS BIGGER


February 06, 2010

 


My God is bigger than all my thoughts

My feelings

My sadness

 

My God and God alone should be

Worshipped with all of my heart

Body and soul

 

All I could do is to trust

To hope

To wait for You, my God

My Lord

 

May my heart would turn to You

May my mind only thinks of You

May my voice only sings to You

 

Psalm 86:11

New International Version (NIV)

 11 Teach me your way, LORD,
   that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
   that I may fear your name.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment