(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 6 January 2013

THIS I PROMISE YOU (PARODY)


February 04, 2010
A parody
THIS I PROMISE YOU



Ohh ohh...

When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..

And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
I will lavish My love on you
This I promise you
This I promise you

I've loved you with an ever,
lasting love
And I promise you never...
never will forsake you
I give you my word
I gave you my Son(gave you my Son)
To demonstrate that I am for you
And with this love,
nothing will separate us...

Just received the gift (received the gift)
of My Son (of My Son)
And know My love won't go away (no..)
I have always been your Father
and I will always be
I will always be..

Over and over I answer (over and over I answer)
When I hear you call
Because you are my child
I have carried You close to my heart...


Every word I say is true
This I promise you
Ooh, I promise you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment