(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Sunday 23 November 2014

REASONS OR NONE



March 17, 2011

Is there a possibility that I might fall for this guy Lord?
One thing I do know today, I love our friendship.. I don’t know if I would love it to flourish, but I know that “YOU CAUSES ALL THINGS TO GROW”.
I do believe that it is in Your Sovereign plan that I met him. I am benefiting from the friendship , I do and I am thankful Lord.
Teach me Lord to follow You more than anything else. May I glorify You above everything else.
Teach me Lord to guard and guide my heart, it is weak, it has the tendency to go astray.. again..

REASONS OR NONE
If I would love a man
I’ll love him because of his heart
Of his ideals and character
That shines in his life

If I would love a man
I’ll love him because of his enduring faith
Because I see Jesus in his life
And the wonderful changes He brought

If I would love a man
I’ll love him because of little things
That shows his heart
Kind, compassionate, joyful, forgiving

If I would love a man
I’ll love him because He loves You more
I’ll love him because I know I am created
For him and him to me

Would a man dare to venture
Even if I lost all reasons of loving him
And really see me..
As I am…?

Even in weaknesses or strengths
In my doubts or in faith
In my pains or in joys
In my laughter or cries

Would  a man be strong enough
To accept and love me as I am
Even if all my reasons
Of loving him faded

Would a man dare to step
Would a man be courageous
To see me as I am
Even without all reasons?

0 comments:

Post a Comment