(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

AMAZED



March 03, 2011
5:43 pm

AMAZED
Lincoln Brewster
(verse 1)
You dance over me while I am unaware
You sing all around but I never hear the sound

(chorus)
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
And how You love me

(verse 2)
You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind
My hope will always stand
For You hold me in Your hand

(bridge)
How deep how wide
How great is Your love for me



Lord, I am thankful
You are the giver of breath and life
The giver of eternal bliss
Lord for Your grace and mercy, for healing and saving me
Lord I am amazed and humbled
How You loved and cared so deeply
So wide and so great.. Unfathomable riches of Your love for someone like me

Let me be an offering
Thank You Lord

(hospitalized March 1 at 11pm, discharged March 3 at 2pm. Findings: acute gastritis. Be glorified Father…)

Psalm 73:23-26, 28
23 Nevertheless, I am continually with you;
    you hold my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will receive me to glory.
25  Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
26  My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength[
a] of my heart and my portion forever.
28 But for me it is good to be near God;
    I have made the Lord God my refuge,
    that I may tell of all your works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment