(krŏn'ĭ-kəl) n. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment. A detailed narrative record or report.

Monday 17 November 2014

Glad that I have a Friend



January 13, 2011
6:03pm

Romans 12:19
English Standard Version (ESV)
19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it[a] to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

1 Samuel 24:12-13

English Standard Version (ESV)
12  May the Lord judge between me and you, may the Lord avenge me against you, but my hand shall not be against you. 13 As the proverb of the ancients says, ‘Out of the wicked comes wickedness.’ But my hand shall not be against you.

Psalm 147:3-5

English Standard Version (ESV)
He heals the brokenhearted
    and binds up their wounds.
He determines the number of the stars;
    he gives to all of them their names.
Great is our Lord, and abundant in power;
     his understanding is beyond measure.
In your time Lord, healing will come.
Help us to allow You to heal us
May we learn to forgive
Teach us to forgive
It is hard Lord…
But Lord, teach us..

8:16 pm
Lord, I was touched. A friend asked me about my prayer requests, just tonight… Ngayon lang may nagtanong nun Lord, Ngayon ko lang Naramdaman na may gustong ipanalangin ako…
And I felt like a big relief… it was always “me” (most in church) who’s always asking for their prayer requests.. it was always “me” who seem to be “strong in faith and belief”.
It was a relief that… I am not.. that I too needed some prayers…
And it touched my heart Lord, naluluha na nga ako…
I remembered my prayers about him, asking You what is Your sovereign purpose in bringing me to him. now, I am the one who is benefitting from the friendship. Its as if you have given me a “confidant”.
Someone who could understand that im just a “mere man”
Someone whom I could share my inner thoughts and inner feelings and would just smiled back
Someone whom I could chat anything under the sun- anything…
Someone who is real and truthful..

And I thank you Lord that I have a friend like him.. there were times when I thought that I do not need someone, or rely someone….
But Lord, You know that I need one.. and You saw that..
I am weak Lord, most in times of trials and hardships.. glad that someone is there to encourage and lift..

0 comments:

Post a Comment